Our mission is to increase sustainable homeownership, financial-literacy education, VA loan awareness, and economic opportunity for the active-military and veteran communities.
VAREP ACCOMPLISHES ITS MISSION THROUGH A FIVE POINT PLAN
- Homeownership Advocacy. Advocate nationally to develop programs that reduce barriers to homeownership in the military and veteran communities.
- Community Outreach. Foster responsible homeownership in the military and veteran communities by providing housing education through live and online courses on such topics as foreclosure prevention, financial literacy, and understanding credit—pre and post-purchase.
- Professional Membership. Provide a place where real estate and financial service professionals can share ideas, get educated, and be empowered to better serve the real estate needs of service members, veterans, and their families. Non-military members are welcome.
- Veteran Job Creation. Collaborate with organizations in the Real estate & financial service sector to support veteran employment.
- Affordable Housing. Provide affordable home buying opportunities for veterans and service members who have gone through VAREP’s homeownership education and counseling services.